UV Lights now free with a new Lennox System $600 dollar value
Ultraviolet Air Purifiers (UV) utilize ultraviolet light to kill mold and mildew, as well as eradicate VOC’s, airborne pathogens, flu, germs, bacteria, viruses, and other harmful airborne contaminants. Some models also remove odors from the home caused by garbage, hobbies, cooking, etc. UV Air Purifiers are an effective option for people with respiratory problems as they greatly reduce allergy and asthma triggers. In fact, studies have shown that UV lights reduce fungal contamination within air-handling units.
- Why would I want to install a UV Light?
- UV lights significantly reduce the amount of microbials in the ductwork and other airspaces in your home. UV lights have the ability to kill viruses, germs and bacteria thought-out the home.
- What maintenance does a UV System require?
- Your UV Air system requires little maintenance. Simply replace the bulb once per year with your annual furnace maintenance.
- What is the difference between UV air systems and normal Air filtration?
- Both products are effective at removing dust from your home but UV air systems focus on removing airborne germs, bacteria and mold and much more.